We offer a fully comprehensive installation service which works with all our Customer's individual needs and requirements.
All of our installation services are based on a like-for-like replacement i.e. built in washing machine replacing built in washing machine, if you are looking to change product categories please check with a member of the sales team prior to placing your order to clarify that the services are compatible.
Freestanding Washing machine and Washer Dryers
- We can Install all Freestanding Washing machines, Washer dryers, Tumble dryers & Dishwashers is available from £25 if you require this option please select it at basket stage of your purchase or alternatively call our sales desk and request it to be added. Our installation service does however not include installing or moving plumbing or electrics. Appliances can only be connected to standard existing water or electric points. Installing new points or moving existing points is the customer's responsibility, If connections are deemed by the installers to be unsafe or damaged we will not complete the installation to reduce the risk of possible injury or damage.
Freestanding Gas Cooker Installation
- Installation and connection of all Freestanding Mains Natural Gas appliances is available from £59.99, this is a regulated industry, and our Gas Safe engineer will reserve the right to refuse installation should they think that the existing electrical or gas points are unsafe and in need of maintenance (new gas hose not included). Our gas connection service is based on the connection point being fully serviceable and correctly commissioned, and that the current gas connection pipe being re-usable, this will be checked for suitability by our gas safe engineer and if not, a new pipe will be required and supplied a cost to the customer. Freestanding Gas cookers also require chain stability brackets to be in place and again will be fitted if not present for £5.00. Any extra rate is charged at a fixed hourly rate and will be discussed with the customer prior to commencing any work.
- We do not offer a fixed rate for LPG gas connections, but our Gas Safe engineers are qualified for LPG installations and can be contracted directly, contact information will be provided at the time of sale and invoiced directly to customers.
Our Gas Safe engineers are independent companies and are contracted to complete our installations they are all on the Gas Safe Register, all work and parts are quoted as excluding VAT.
Freestanding Electric Cooker Installation
- Installation and connection of all Freestanding Electrical appliances is available from £59.99, this is a regulated industry, and our Electrical engineer will reserve the right to refuse installation should they think that the existing electrical or gas points are unsafe and in need of maintenance.
Built in Appliance Installation
- Installation and connection of all Built-in Electrical appliances is available from £69.99 including single and double ovens, washing machine, dishwashers & refrigeration, this is a regulated industry, and our Electrical engineer will reserve the right to refuse installation should they think that the existing electrical points are unsafe and in need of maintenance. We only cover minor alterations to cabinetry or structure if required as part of the installation service this does not include hinge re-positioning. This Service does include built-in hobs but is available on a site survey basis, for further information please call our sales desk on 01752 787600.
TV & Set-top Box Installation
- Installation and setup of all TV products is available from £29.99, this includes unpacking and attaching the TV stand, Auto tuning to the available channels, connection to existing products and if it's a smart TV connect to the internet.
- We also offer a comprehensive wall-mount service, from the basic fixed wall brackets through to fully articulated adjustable brackets, as this can vary with TV size and the type of wall you are intending to mount to so we do recommend contacting the sales team so that we can assist you with your choice.
Removal and Recycling
If requested, we will collect old appliances for recycling on a like-for-like basis when we deliver your new item(s). We make a charge for this service to cover collection and transportation this will vary with product type and size and will appear as an extra service against each product at the checkout.
If an installation fails for any of the following reasons which are beyond our control the charged service will be refunded at 50% of the original value.
- Supply connections are not accessible or of suitable condition to make a safe and proper installation.
- Alterations to cabinetry or structure is required in order to complete the installation.
- Other products need to be moved or removed in order to allow the installation of this appliance - this must be done prior to our team arrive on site.
- As time is allocated to our delivery teams if an installation is cancelled on the day of your booked delivery slot.
Installations handled by our National Delivery Partners will vary from the above prices and will be displayed on the product page once you enter your postal code if available!
* Conditions Apply.